2nd ETMR 2016 – Dubai UAE
Note Institutional discount of 15% in case of group registration of 5 or more persons from same organization.
BEST PAPER AWARD : CASH PRIZE OF $500
Introduction to Conference
After successful holding of 1st International Conference on Emerging Research in Sciences & Humanities (ERSH-2016) on May 16-17, 2016 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; Call for 2nd International Conference on Emerging Research in Sciences & Humanities (ERSH-2017) on February 15-16, 2017 in Dubai-UAE is open. It is one of the important events for the researchers from across the globe in the fields of Natural Sciences, Engineering & Technology, Business, Economics and Social Sciences. The conference exhibits a friendly, supportive environment to accept feedback, exchange ideas and find inspiration. The main aim is to provide a forum to people coming for different academic backgrounds to interact and present their researches. Moreover, the conference generates the possibility for publications of research papers in indexed and organized journals.
2nd International Conference on Emerging Research in Sciences & Humanities (ERSH-2017) will provide a platform for debating on issues and challenges in the aforementioned fields. The objective is to back discussions on strategies that will accelerate worldwide growth and economic recovery as well as evolution in technology and scientific research.
Conference Awards & Benefits
A certificate for best paper award would be given to author for presenting best paper. This would be decided by panel of experts and organizing committee and their decision would be considered as final. Apart from best paper award, best presentation award would also be given to good presenter. Criteria and evaluation forms for best paper award and best presentation award as follows;
Best Paper Award Best Presentation Award
Conference Fee Includes 2 Buffet Lunch and 4 Coffee Breaks
Apart from specific conference award, following would be the benefits of attending the conference.
Benefits of Attendance:
- Certificate of participation would be given to all the attending & presenting participants.
- Publication of your research work in one of the conference associated journals.
- Improve your profile through networking and interaction with researchers from various career stages.
- Showcase your research and add to your research ideas through discussion and feedback from experienced colleagues.
- Engage with fellow researchers and exploit opportunities within and beyond your areas of specific research interest via debating sessions and a numerous other events.
Written Feedback & Conference Feedings:
- Unlike other conferences, we will provide written response on the paper presented.
- In addition, participation certificates, payment receipt, name badge, lunch card and program book will be provided.
The authors will be provided conference kit immediately after arrival at the registration desk on the day of conference.
Conference Kit Would Be Comprised Of:
- Conference & Company broaches
- Drafting Pad, Pen & Pencil
- Conference Badge
- Online Proceedings CD/DVD
Detailed conference program would be available on 13th February, 2017.
Registration & Fee Details
All Attending Participants Must Pay The Registration Fee And At Least One Author Per Paper Must Attend the Conference either In Person Or Virtually through Presenting Paper Online, If They Require Publication Of Their Research Work In Conference Proceedings. The Conference Participation Fee Must Be Submitted Latest By 30th September, 2018 To Assure Conference Participation. Fees Are Shown In US Dollars.
Schedule Of Fees For Participants Are As Follows;
|Info||Local Participants (US$)||International Participants (US $)|
|Early Bird (Pay latest by 15 June, 2016)||270||450|
|Virtual Presentation (Online)||100||250|
In order to avail student discount a student must be full time student and should not be working anywhere, students would be required to provide their proof of university registration for presenting their research articles. All the payments must be made in US Dollars. Payment Procedures (Both For Local & International Participants)
- By Debit / Credit Card (Online) & Pay pal please Click Here
- Those who are interested to transfer participation fee directly to Bank Account of KS Global Research are requested to write us at email@example.com for details about it.
- Please note in case of Debit / Credit card and pay pal payments, additional transaction charges would be borne by participants. (Approximately 5% of participation fee).
- Refunding of participation fee is only allowed till 30th April, 2016. Processing charges of 100 US$ would be charged from participants in case of refund.
|Call for papers||Closed|
|Full Paper/Abstract Submission||29th April, 2016|
|Acceptance /Rejection Notification to Authors||Within 7 days of receipt of manuscript|
|Fee submission with early bird discount||10th April, 2016|
|Fee submission deadline||30th April, 2016|
|30th April, 2016||9th May, 2016|
|Conference Dates||16th – 17th May, 2016|
- All papers must be original and have not been previously accepted in any journal or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Papers must be sent in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org The paper must be written in English.
- Papers for the presentation at the conference will be selected through double blind review process.
- At least one author for each accepted paper must register and pay the fees for the conference by 30th April, 2016 in order for the paper to be included in the program and the conference proceedings. By submitting a paper to present at the ERSH 2016, you explicitly agree that you will definitely have a fund and shall register for the conference.
We invite authors/ delegates to submit abstract / full text paper in PDF format. In case of unsuccessful submission through online system (Easy Chair), kindly submit your Abstract/ Paper on email@example.com Please include this email address in your safe list, so you can receive any correspondence in your inbox instead of junk mail. If you do not include this address in your safe list, then check your spam/junk e-mail regularly.
The covered tracks of conference includes, but not limited to:
Track No. 01: Business, Management, Economics and Legal Studies
Track No. 02: Chemical and Physical Sciences
Track No. 03: Computational Sciences, Engineering and Technology Studies
Track No. 04: Biological Sciences
Track No. 05: Social Sciences and Humanities
Track No. 06: Health and Medical Sciences
Track No. 07: Regional and Religious Studies
Track No. 08: Multidisciplinary and Interdisciplinary Studies
Detailed credentials of Key Note Speakers would be shared soon!
You may pay the conference registration fee by Debit / Credit card, 2checkout, bank transfer, and Western Union. If you have any questions regarding payment, please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact to conference secretariat for payment by bank transfer, and Western Union.
Debit / Credit Card and 2 checkout
If you have a Debit / Credit card or 2checkout account, we strongly encourage you to pay the fee through 2checkout. 2checkout enables users, whether or not they are 2checkout members, to use all major Debit / Credit cards, including Visa, Master card, American Express, and Discover. 2checkout is fast, and secure.
Registration is Closed
Conference Dates: February 15-16 2017
Abstract/Full Paper Submission Deadline: 1st January, 2017
Acceptance/Rejection Notification: Within 7 Days of receipt of manuscript
Participation Fee Submission (With Early Bird Discount): 30th November, 2016
Participation Fee Submission Deadline: 5th February, 2017
Conference Venue: Flora Grand Hotel, Dubai-UAE
Conference Theme: Emerging Research; Catalyst to Stable and Prosperous Economies
Alternate Email: email@example.com